10 - 11 February 2023 | Hotel Kohinoor Continental | Mumbai
- Cliniminds jointly with Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council (LSSSDC), NCVET, Government of India is organizing a Master Class on European Medical Device Regulations.
- Master Class is supported by top industry experts with extensive experience in medical devices and EUMDR. Six Senior Industry experts would be conducting this Master Class.
- Join Certification would be awarded by LSSSDC and Cliniminds.
- Introduction to EUMDR
- Quality Procedures
- Process of CE Marking
- Technical File, Critical Requirements
- Risk Benefit, GSPRs and Clinical
- Preclinical & Clinical Module
Master Class Faculty
- Dr. Ashish Indani, Senior Manager – Clinical Affairs, Stryker
- Dr. Ashok Thakkar, Head – Clinical Research & Medical Writing, Meril Life Sciences
- Mr. Sarabjit Dasgupta, Senior Consultant, TCS – Heads QA / RA (Life Sciences Core Engineering)
- Dr. Rajashsree Ojha, Lead Auditor-13485:2016 (QMS-Medical Devices)
- Mr. Chirag Bhatt, Head Quality, Purple Microport Cardiovascular
Rs.25,000/-, plus GST per person. 15% Fee rebate for more than 2 participants from the same company.
For registration or more information, please contact EUMDR@cliniminds.com
or +91 85959 01160; +91 93104 85978; +91 95607 00986