HANDS ON TRAINING ON SIGNAL DETECTION & MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE –
EVIDEX – ADVERA HEALTH
ACCESS TO SAFETY DATABASE – SAFETYEASY AB CUBE
Demo Session on Signal Evaluation & Management by Senior Industry Expert: Click Here
BATCH COMMNECEMENT: Sunday, 29th January 2023
Learning Objective: To make you better equipped to understand the limitations and biases of the data, leading to better informed decisions regarding product safety.
Education loan Available at Zero % Rate of Interest
Certificate Program in Signal Detection & Risk Management– eLearning Mode – Virtual Classroom
- Live Audio Video Sessions using GoToMeeting / Zoom
- Hands on Training on Evidex – Advera Health – Signal Detection & Management Software
- 24x7 Content Learning Management System Access
- Session recording to be uploaded in cLMS
- Hands on Access to Safety database – Safetyeasy AB CUBE
- Certification – Program Accredited from Accreditation Council for Clinical Research Education, United States of America & Pharmaceutical Society of India
There will be around 15 Live Sessions. This training course will review approaches to the implementation of signal detection and data mining as part of your pharmacovigilance operations. The requirement for companies to perform signal detection is mandatory in Europe and highly recommended in the US. Many simple techniques can be applied to the generation and review of potential signals, which can also be augmented by the application of sophisticated data mining algorithms.